[3830] NAQP SSB WG9L Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 29 10:17:41 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WG9L
Operator(s): WG9L
Station: WG9L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

   40:  44     24
Total:  44     24  Total Score = 1,056

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Not much time to operate.  Other things happening for the weekend.

First time using my new Elecraft K4 for an SSB contest.  Used the built-in DVK
for the first time.  Was able to get N1MM logger to key the radio and DVK from
Fx buttons on the PC keyboard.  That was the most fun I've had during a phone
contest that I can recall.  I've used voice keyers in the past, but none as good
as the built-in one.  Audio was perfect and any time I needed my microphone, the
guy on the other end never noticed a difference in my voice or audio quality.
Really quite amazing.

I may actually try to get on for phone contests more often.