[3830] CQ160 CW NU4E Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 30 08:25:04 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NU4E
Operator(s): NU4E
Station: NU4E

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 8:18

Total:  QSOs = 500  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 40  Total Score = 155,895

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Started after dinner on Friday, only S&P and mostly NA, Caribbean and one
LU! Took a break after 200 QSO and 3.5h for TV. Went back just before midnight
and what a difference now. Band was full of EU and they actually heard me, not
all but most. After 2h and 60 QSO, mostly EU, more I went to bed.
Back on Saturday night around 9pm, again NA only but started to call CQ the
first time and had a nice run for one hour before I saw some state's popping up
on the cluster. Got all states but DC, missed on some VE provinces but could get
VO1HP at the end, TNX. QRT after 2:45h just before midnight, didn't want to stay
for the EU Sunrise and finished at 500 QSO which was my goal. Too bad I couldn't
get DC as WAS on one weekend would be nice too. Never tried the morning hours to
the West.
Thanks for all QSOs and the patience it sometimes took to complete the QSO.

Statistic:
AF: 1 QSO    1 DXCC
EU: 56 QSO, 27 DXCC
NA: 437 QSO, 7 DXCC