[3830] REF CW WN4AFP SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 30 14:10:15 EST 2022

                    REF Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SC

   40:   9      9
   20:  30     27
   15:  42     36
   10:   3      2
-------------------
Total:  84     74  Total Score = 17,908

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

The band conditions were favorable to me this weekend as I focused on working as
many French stations as possible in the REF CW contest. This contest is lots of
fun because mults are per band and there are tons of multipliers. I made most of
my Qs on 15m, which was in very good shape for France. One thing that was
interestingly strange was that I heard French stations working other French
station as well as the rest of the world on 15m. F6NBX was booming into SC on
10m.
Merci for the Qs. Dave WN4AFP