[3830] CQ160 CW K0RF Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 30 14:59:51 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 28:37

Total:  QSOs = 1154  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 25  Total Score = 248,336

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Well, that was fun, I think. It was a very tough weekend here. Very few
Europeans to be heard. Uncountable unanswered CQs. Two days earlier I worked 45
Europeans on a Wednesday night. I had high hopes for a repeat of that.

George did his usual magic logging hundreds of stations in spite of my continual
interruptions to pick up in-banders via S&P.

I read the claims of fantastic JA conditions on day one. All I can say about
that is that it was indeed a fantasy here. I barely managed QSOs with JA3YBK and
JH4UYB and that was only after having to give up and return at a later time to
be heard. It was like there was a wall to propagation somewhere just South and
West of our QTH. I was happy to have a few come in on day two.

Thanks for the QSOs and we will hope for better conditions in the next one.

73

Chuck and George