[3830] CQ160 CW K9YC Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 30 15:56:54 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 8:45

Total:  QSOs = 294  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 8  Total Score = 42,893

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Stinko conditions both nights -- lots of lightning static combined with weak
propagation to most areas. Running legal limit, couldn't work IN until Saturday
night, very weak prop to east coast, even those without TX arrays aiming EU. No
JAs heard at all at their sunset Friday night, Saturday night JH4UYB was in the
noise, and couldn't hear me. Didn't bother to get up for my sunrise either day.
JA is usually a slam dunk from here. Didn't work most W1 until fairly late
Saturday night, and even then, K1KI was weak when he turned his array west. Saw
MB, RI and NE spotted, never heard them. Same for far eastern VE provinces. Saw
DC spotted, but only 5 dB at W3LPL! Big stations like W0AIH, W9RE, K9CT, K3LR,
KD4D were never very loud when they were heard at all.