[3830] CQ160 CW OR3A(ON6CC) Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 30 17:20:49 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: OR3A
Operator(s): ON6CC
Station: OR3A

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: JO21PF

Total:  QSOs = 848  State/Prov = 14  Countries = 59  Total Score = 326,748

Club: Contest Club Belgium

Comments:

I had 2 antennas installed: A double Zepp antenna up 18m and a 3/8 wave vertical
for 160m with 25 radials. I had a Skyhook Helikite balloon installed. Could not
be active the first night due to high winds. Saturday night was the only time I
released the balloon. A pity conditions were not good over the weekend. Only
worked about 10  stations across the pond. Hopefully better propagation next
year! Thanks for calling!