[3830] CQ160 CW N1UR Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 30 17:36:18 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N1UR
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VT

Total:  QSOs = 1158  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 51  Total Score = 503,756

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Friday was great.  Saturday, not so much.  But I stuck with it and enjoyed it
all.  Very slow after EU sunrise both days.  And never heard JA, VK, or ZL.
Nice to grab KL2SB and have a couple of KH6 call in.

Was very pleased with working 220 EU 10 pointers the first night.  Didn't know
what to expect there as I rarely do this contest High Power on opening night.
But Day 2 only added another 48 for a total of 268.  It was sure tough on
Saturday night.

Got every state except SD and missed DC (which was surprising).  Nice to work
all of the more common VE mults.  AB was well represented.

See you in the SSB contest next month.

Ed  N1UR