[3830] CQ160 CW K7SS Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 30 18:45:12 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: wa

Total:  QSOs = 200  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 7  Total Score = 27,234

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

7 hours on time, and two good nights of sleep....oh, I forgot, ....the band is
open all night....  oops.
congrats to those that can stay on the whole time.

Our West Seattle neighborhood had 5 stations w/ mostly all HP...
W7OM KK7PW NN7M K7RI and me.
well shared sandbox, and lots of RF... all within blocks.. it worked fine.

 Congrats to K7XH for a great score.  a few more miles away.

73
de Danny K7SS