[3830] CQ160 CW WF4W Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 30 21:04:25 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WF4W
Operator(s): WF4W
Station: WF4W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

Total:  QSOs = 439  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 11  Total Score = 64,356

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Decent conditions - plenty of stations to work and was able to have some good
runs with 400w and an inverted-L. My receive is terrible! Never really heard EU
well enough to work em and definitely didnt hear asia or pacific! It frustrated
me enough to start reading up on BOG antennas - i can manage one with my
available space - just not sure how the undulating Georgia terrain will work :)

I wanted to operate more but  I am destined to just 8 hours it seems. . . at
least I beat my 2021 score!

73 de WF4W