[3830] CQ160 CW ES7A Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 31 01:47:39 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: ES7A
Operator(s): ES7GM ES7GN ES7GW ES7NY
Station: ES7A

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: KO28SJ
Operating Time (hrs): 16:28
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 555  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 46  Total Score = 130,180

This was part time fully remote effort, just to see how the local internet on
site holds up. There was lag indeed. Sorry for those occasional long reply
times. Overall it was not too bad. New location is good, as there is almost no
noise on 160. There's still plenty to do, but we are step by step getting there.

We had 5 operators occasionally doing some remote QSO's. Some of us were at
home, one operator sadly worked from hospital while recovering, one guest was
from Latvia. I myself sat at home, as few days before I tested positive for
COVID. Luckily only minor symptoms.

Only Delta Loop @ 20m was connected to the remote system + FT-847 100W.

73!
Kris, ES7GM