[3830] CQ160 CW G4IRN Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 31 06:23:38 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: G4IRN
Operator(s): G4IRN
Station: G4IRN

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: IO82MO
Operating Time (hrs): 24.3
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 876  State/Prov = 22  Countries = 61  Total Score = 396,159

Club: RSGB Contest Club

Comments:

Poor conditions to the US unfortunately, plus a few 'got away' DXCC from the far
east that I could hear but couldn't break the pileup. Using 60ft top loaded
vertical with no RX antenna yet - that's something I must sort out. Operation
was remote to a site 10km from home via 4G broadband at the remote site.