[3830] CQ160 CW 9A5Y(9A7DX) Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 31 08:49:24 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A7DX
Station: 9A5Y

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: JN85

Total:  QSOs = 1674  State/Prov = 30  Countries = 80  Total Score = 1,042,690

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi...

After whole week of radials, bvg & tower decupling work, everything ware
ready @ Friday noon.

Signal is better to NA now (after de-tunnig), but still not as could be with
this antenna.

Contest start Great and did 202 Q first Hour :)
Pure RUN on 1817 (freq taken 30min b4 start)
200+q Hour was one of goals for this event.
Finally succes :)

Afterall, in short: Contest & Condix ware fine for first half of the Game.
Second half ware poor with terrible condix to NA.

Lowlights:
Did 120 US first night, and only 11 2nd :(
Did abt 35 JA's first night, and only 2 2nd :(

So many US Mults that could not copy me.
Especially 2nd night have some spare time "to lose" and call some US
stn. for 10mins but nothing... (N0TT & K5RX was just some, which I called
over 10mins)
In other directions I could reach what I heard. Only on US have problem.

Highlights:

- 202q first hour
- decent condix to US first night
- decent condix to JA saturday (wrked 35 of them)
- wrked LU8DPM in 3rd visit (think he would't hear me after first 2 attempt)
- wrked VK3IO and ZM4T somehow easy
- wrked CX2DK in first visit
- have been called by some interesting Mults
- livescore excitment
- ...

To bad that condix ware not on our side in 2nd half, maybe this could be reccord
breaking year again. But with this, we all just make on average score's.

My LOG is public to everyone after Deadline. Just send a note...
I send LOG in 21:58UTC yesterday, Stopped few mins b4 the end.

EQM: VERTICAL with 120+ radials, BVGs, FT1KMP+AIRspy and OM3501

Thanks for play, for Qs & for fun.
Sorry if I didn't copy someone, band was so crowded...

And...
Thanks to my crew for endless support, and real man's work last week.
And to my friends & experts S55M & 9A1UN for remote assistance on towers
de-tunning for whole week prior. We did id, at least partially ;)

Cu next time,

Vedran, 9A7DX