[3830] CQ160 CW WA8Y Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 31 10:57:51 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 14:14
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 605  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 14  Total Score = 97,954

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Oh, I didn't bank any sleep hours. I struggled to stay awake both nights. But I
made a few extra Qs in the last hour of the contest, and before that I made a
few Qs in the Winter FD.  As a highlight, N4AUG called me, it was Mike K8VA at
the paddle, they were 4i (I did FD with them last June and had a good time).
They were probably at the St. Augustine Fairgrounds.