[3830] CQ160 CW SP4Z Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 31 14:59:48 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: SP4Z
Operator(s): SP4Z
Station: SP4Z

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Lapy
Operating Time (hrs): 25,5

Total:  QSOs = 1165  State/Prov = 11  Countries = 67  Total Score = 466,362

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

OH well If I knew that first night is better for NA I had to stay till Saturday
morning. So only 11 State/prov in the second very noisy night I worked.

For excuse the first night I used 80m INV VEE antenna. During the day on
Saturday before sunset I longered arms to 160m resonant with abt 20m more wire
both sides. Top point is on 14mh.

The main highest tower is still under repaint, removing and repair 3el 40m yagi+
new design 5el OWA stack of 20m band. Plan to erect all this summer. No
Beverages this year only simple INV antenna mentioned above.
Any way worked 3xKP2 + ZF5T + PJ2T + V31XX + FM5BH + P40AA, called by JAs, BA8BA
was so strong and heared well, can't hear JT1CO (why?), ZM4T.

My preferable contest to begin 2022 season

73 Wes SP4Z