[3830] CQ160 CW ES2MC Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 31 16:03:39 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: ES2MC
Operator(s): ES2MC
Station: ES2MC

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: nr Tallinn

Total:  QSOs = 931  State/Prov = 6  Countries = 66  Total Score = 355,176

Very tough this time - there was a good propagation to NA even a day before,
e.g. K1LZ was a honest 589 on my short west beverage (ca 140m only) in the
morning of the 28th... All this was gone by the contest, hi!

Did not take it too seriously and did not plan to stay up all the nights, but
perhaps should have allocated more hours to the first night, as the second
morning was even worse. All the receiving was done with my 3 short beverages
(limited by the land-plot), on TX used a new inv-vee with the feedpoint at ca
23...24m only. As the band was very packed, then made the filter also very
narrow - it could be that someone remained unnoticed due to that, sri.

CU and 73s,

Arvo