[3830] REF CW KB4CG SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 31 18:39:23 EST 2022

                    REF Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KB4CG
Operator(s): KB4CG
Station: KB4CG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    2     2
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  115    97  Total Score = 32,883

Enjoyed the contest - many thanks for the contacts.  Seems like there was pretty
good participation.  Band conditions, however, were, at best, fair here in VA.

15 meters was pretty good both Saturday and Sunday - always great to hear 15
open!  Conditions on 10, however were not that good, but I was nevertheless able
to work FY5KE and TO6S on that band.  No European stations heard on 10.

80 meters was also difficult, but was able to break through the wall of noise to
work TM5EE and F5IN. I heard a few other stations in the contest calling CQ, but
was unable to work them after repeated attempts.

Still, I enjoyed the contest and look forward to the next one!