[3830] RAC Day W1VE(@K1TTT) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 1 21:06:46 EDT 2022

                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2022

Call: W1VE
Operator(s): VE9ML VE9BK DJ4MX PY2NY KC1KUG W4IPC KU8E K4BAI WA2BOT NT2X K1TTT W1VE
Station: K1TTT

Class: M/M HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

  160:    36     0       5         0
   80:   108    61       8         5
   40:   338   292      10        11
   20:   434   352      11        12
   15:   205   193      12         7
   10:    25     1       5         0
    6:     0     6       0         0
    2:     1     0       0         0
Total:  1147   905      51        35  Total Score = 850,196

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

We reprised our remote multi-op with a few personnel changes. with all of our
ops NOT located in Peru, MA, except for station owner Dave, K1TTT.  We were glad
to have two DX ops, with Sven, DJ4MX from Germany and returning Brazilian pal,
Vitor, PY2NY. Hoping to best our 2021 score, we fell short with less
propagation.

Congrats to the VC7X team for the fantastic mult count!  I wash you had found
enough ops to go M/M so we could do it head-to-head.  No matter -- we all had a
great time and enjoyed the contest.  As always, thanks to my 30+ year friend,
Dave, K1TTT, for his fantastic station and all the help during the contest.
Dave's remote is so simple: Anydesk and Mumble, and works flawlessly every
time.

Thanks for all the great Canadian participation -- it is always fun to celebrate
my country's birthday this way.

We are already planning for 2023!

73,

Gerry W1VE