[3830] RAC Day VE4RAC(VE4VT) Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 1 22:35:25 EDT 2022

                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2022

Call: VE4RAC
Operator(s): VE4VT
Station: VE4RAC

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
OpMode: SO2R

  160:    2      0       1         0
   80:   32     12       7         5
   40:   63    190       8         9
   20:  103    445      11        11
   15:  102    108       8         9
   10:   54      6       5         3
    6:    1      0       1         0
    2:    0      2       0         1
Total:  357    763      41        38  Total Score = 535,778

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Wish more folks would have taken advantage of the sporadic e openings on 15/10m.
 They were there and folks were surprised when they called and got responses.
The bands are always dead unless someone is calling!

Low bands were rough with the lightning crashes.

Intentions Friday were to enter the SOABLP category when sometime Sunday morning
I reviewed the rules and discovered that LP was 100W. I had been running 150.
Well since I am now HP, Might as well fire up the amp and ran the rst of contest
at 250W. And for good measure enabled the cluster.

Thank you for the patience and all the Q's. Saw a whole lot more DX stations
this year.

Happy Canada Day!

Ed VE4VT