[3830] RAC Day VC7X(@VE7UF) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 1 23:42:58 EDT 2022

                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2022

Call: VC7X
Operator(s): VE7JH VE7UF VE7ZO
Station: VE7UF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: BC

  160:    5      1       4         1
   80:   41      5       7         4
   40:  193     57      11         9
   20:  491    258      12        11
   15:  216     82      12        10
   10:   24      5       5         4
    6:    1      2       1         1
    2:    1      1       1         1
Total:  972    411      53        41  Total Score = 693,908

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

We acquired a special callsign to operate from VE7UF's superb contest station on
Vancouver Island.
We had great plans to enter as M/M but unfortunately not enough operators were
available.
One operator was CQ-ing hard and the others kept an eye open for openings and
the rare multipliers. Pretty sure we got all the mults that were workable from
the extreme West Coast, except a few rookie mistakes on SSB on the low bands.
Other than VY0 they were all fairly well represented.
Thanks to all the stations that QSY'd for the mult.
Conditions made you work hard and I'm quite happy with the result.
Thanks for all the contacts and hope to see everyone in 2023!