[3830] RAC Day K8MR Single Op CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jul 2 22:08:10 EDT 2022

                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2022

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op CW LP
QTH: Ohio

   40:   14              3
   20:   12              4
   15:    2              1
Total:   28     0        8         0  Total Score = 2,000

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Very part time effort. I'm not big into geographic specific contests that allow
anybody to work anybody. Rather like kissing your sister - same motions but not
quite the same. So I worked mostly VE's and a few friends I heard CQing.

One incentive was checking out a newly installed 80M OCF. It seems to work, not
necessarily an improvement over the other antennas but as an extra antenna that
could make some SO2R operation more practical.

Very good to catch VY1AAA on 15M !

73  -  Jim  K8MR