[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 7 23:10:17 EDT 2022

                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 8

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   1      1
   80:  13      8
   40:  18     13
   20:  19     14
   15:   3      3
Total:  54     39  Total Score = 2,106

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Disappointing that fifteen didn't yield more than 3 QSOs. Sigs were loud but no
one seemed to be there. Recovered a bit from too much time there and hit some
good stretches, but had a very bad finish.

Seemed a bit ahead of KZ5D in our weekly mano-a-mano. I got Art on Q's but he's
a mult machine and might have overtaken me on score.

Five min segs: 7, 12, 8, 10, 9, and a final 8 with one stretch of no QSOs in two
minutes.

Tnx Marv/N5AW for three bands. Marv and KG5U my TX mults. Thanks!

All in all, good fun. Great ops in spirited bedlam.

Tnx, Jim N3BB