[3830] IARU W6FB SOAB(A)Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 10 01:34:44 EDT 2022

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: W6FB
Operator(s): W6FB
Station: W6FB

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:  116     33     19      45
   15:   65     13     15      32
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  181     46     34      77  Total Score = 52,591

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I left CA for LA a year ago, but lots of folks still are using info that shows
me in the wrong place. I'm not moving back!
Whoever thought that having a solar flare with radio blackout just after the
contest started was obviously wrong. But when the ionosphere settled it gave us
great propagation. EU, AF and SA became easy from this area. Amazingly, while
the blackout was going on, I experienced pretty good propagation to SE Asia and
VK that went away after the blackout subsided.
Fun contest, wish I had more time to play.
All this with 100 watts from my K3 and a dipole. Not bad!