[3830] IARU AB2E SOAB(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 10 03:25:14 EDT 2022

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: SNJ

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:   21     0       6       6
   40:  174     0      21      29
   20:  337     0      27      34
   15:   75     0      22      21
   10:    0     0       0       0
-------------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: FTDX-9000D/OM Power 2000A+
Antennas: all wires
160 L (came down in storm)
80m dipole @ 95ft
40m dipole @ 90ft
20m delta loop @70ft
10/15m homebrew fan dipole @ 65ft

Operating time 8hrs

Gee, that was fun. This is my best score from home, and I rarely have much time
for this contest, but I had more time this year than I thought I would.
Great to hear the bands in such great condx, with the flux around 130 all
weekend. Highlight was getting a number of Pacific zones on 40m, and getting
7Q5RU in the log on 20. I broke 600Qs, and there were plenty of HQ stations to
work. As I like to promote CW, I never operate SSB in this contest.

Contest: IARU
 Band     QSOs     Pts  ITU   HQ  Pt/Q
   3.5      21      41    6    6   2.0
     7     174     438   21   29   2.5