[3830] IARU K0BJ SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 10 08:37:50 EDT 2022

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: K0BJ
Operator(s): K0BJ
Station: K0BJ

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:                  0
   80:    2             1
   40:   14             3       2
   20:  133            21      32
   15:  118            22      31
   10:   10             4       3
-------------------------------------

The ITU zone and IARU society/official mults and 24 hour format make this fun
one different. I didn't spend lots of time AND my exciter and amp weren't
talking politely to each other on 40 and 80.

Near the beginning I worked K0TA and WY7M got him after me. I never got Chuck in
the log. Also worked KH6CJJ and KCDXC friend KU1CW. Logged my RAST buddies at
E2HQ. I heard E2WRTC at the end on 20 but didn't make their log.

I've been left at the gate 3 times, but have applied to be a ref for the WRTC in
Italy.  Maybe 4th time is the charm??