[3830] IARU AD4EB SOAB(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 10 10:30:32 EDT 2022

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: Tennessee
Operating Time (hrs): 21
OpMode: SO2R

  160:     6            2        1
   80:    35            8       11
   40:   401           29       30
   20:  1012           37       40
   15:   500           30       32
   10:    25           12        5
-------------------------------------
Total:  1979    0     118      119  Total Score = 1,566,807

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Wanted to beat my 2021 score, which I did thanks to finding more multipliers.
20m was incredible, stayed open for the entire contest.  And 15m was open
earlier than expected.

QRN on the lower bands was extreme due to many thunderstorms locally and towards
the north east.  Noise got so bad that I pulled the plug and went to bed for a
few hours. Fun contest.  73 - Jim - AD4EB