[3830] IARU K3TN SOAB(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 10 14:00:01 EDT 2022

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 6:47

-------------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I've always enjoyed the IARU test, but grandchild #2/granddaughter #1 was born
not long before the contest - operating was interrupting by driving down to
Vienna VA to see the new second harmonic. And to see my wife who has been down
there for a week now.

Was never on when 15 was hot, but got on in the around 0500z Sunday and 20 was
like the all night long 20M when the flux  is high and had a nice time running
EU on 40M a bit later.

I don't use history files, so having to copy the IARU stations exchange was fun.
N1MM Logger actually made it more challenging this time - I never did figure out
why it wouldn't fill the exchange the second time I worked an HQ station, so had
to keep typing it in each time.

Glad to see there were a few stations (like KH6ND) who weren't in their pre-fill
zone - always nice to have some reason to listen to the zone when it is the
exchange.