[3830] IARU N4IJ SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 10 15:32:34 EDT 2022

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: N4IJ
Operator(s): N4IJ
Station: N4IJ

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: NC

  160:
   80:   16     0
   40:   44     0
   20:  135     0
   15:  137     0
   10:    6     0
-------------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Used N3FJP logging. Don't know how to break down HQ vs Zones. Total mults was
100.

For some reason I am unable to run in a contest. A lot has to do with low
antennas in a tree covered back yard.  For that reason I end up with reasonable
multipliers but lower qso total.  10m was pretty poor, 15m was hopping all day
Saturday and even managed to work a few JA and BA stations. 20m was good, but at
lower power it is usually multiple calls per contact.  Due to my arthritic
joints I am not willing to stay up late and miss a lot of q's.   Still lots of
fun though.

Antennas:  80m vertical elevated,  40m sloping dipole, 20-15 TH3 tribander.

73 Doug N4IJ