[3830] IARU K6GHA SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 10 16:23:15 EDT 2022

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: CA

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:   12      0      5       0
   40:   78      7     19       8
   20:  112     15     24      23
   15:   91     13     22      19
   10:    5      0      4       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  298     35     74      50  Total Score = 125,364

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions seems to improve throughout the event until the last few hours.
Thought I had missed the EU opening, but found it later in the afternoon. Quite
a few more HQ stations this year, and most with good ears since I am running low
power from the west coast.
All in  all pleased this year with the effort, and know I've left something on
the table for next year, if I'm contesting and not in Bologna Italy watching
events first hand.