[3830] IARU OL3R(OK1VWK) SOAB(A)Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 11 11:51:03 EDT 2022

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: OL3R
Operator(s): OK1VWK
Station: OK1VWK

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: JO70

   20:  1243   373     46      58
-------------------------------------
Total:  1243   373     46      58  Total Score = 586,768

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

Here is result of my recent personal effort during IARU HF contest. Still only
2el + dipole in half of wave height. Nonexisting mixed 20m band HP category
only, but never mind. Tried to do the best. Over +400 QSO in compare to my
result last year with same RIG. Nice over all night dx propagation. My pleasure
to listen strong signals from whole world in the same time. Thanks to all who
called and CU in next time.