[3830] IARU K7BTW M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 11 15:21:23 EDT 2022

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: K7BTW
Operator(s): K7BTW K7VAP K7MO WG7X
Station: K7BTW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Rainier

   40:  159     71     18       6
   20:  150    154     24      25
   15:  103    266     24      19
   10:          13      8       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  412    504     74      50  Total Score = 328,848

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Tnx to Valerie, Nick, and Gary for coming down for the contest.  Lots of fun wss
had.

All guest ops were here for the day but had to go home in the evening.  That
left me alone to operate all night, which I was not going to do.  So shut down
about 11 PM local (06:00z)  My sleep means too much to me, especially after only
getting about 3 hrs the night before.

Band condx recovered from the geomagnetic storm earlier in the week, so
condition not too bad.

73, Dick