[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 14 01:17:03 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Jul 14

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  122  Mults = 112  Total Score = 13,664

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Continuing to get reacquainted with SO2R.  The quick band changes are nice, but
I still have to get into tuning both bands for QSOs. I lapse into run mode most
of the time.  34 WPM.  Started on 20; 40 was noisy and the east coast guys go to
bed too early. Rainstorm around dinner time. Could really use a directional
antenna for these conditions.  The SAL30 has new instructions for using either a
fiberglass pole or aluminum tubing for the center.
0330Z 64 QSOs
0345Z 95 QSOs

Today I received the 1.5 KW solid state 2 meter amps and nice switching power
supply for future EME work.  Specs are continuous digital at 1500 W out! 4-5 W
in.