[3830] IARU IO4T(@IK4VET) WRTC Practice LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 14 16:53:06 EDT 2022

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: IO4T
Operator(s): YL3JA UR5YKO
Station: IK4VET

Class: WRTC Practice LP
QTH:

-------------------------------------
Total:  1262   577     81      151  Total Score = 1,076,712

Firstly, big thanks to Andrea and his family for very warm welcoming!
They made our sort stay in Italy amazing.

Contes wise, this was our first contest together with Artem and good that we did
from beautiful Italy as a WRTC practice, things got a lot clear now.

Very simple setup that worked like a charm.

Amazing BBQ after party at IK2YCW and a lot of friends met.
Now, back to work with a lot of training.

Grazie
Kris YL3JA