[3830] IARU K9UIY SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 17 01:30:02 EDT 2022

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: K9UIY
Operator(s): K9UIY
Station: K9UIY

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: IL

-------------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Nice to have a little better summertime condx. 15 M was wide open well into the
night time hours here in NA and after sunrise in EU.  Grandson's 5th birthday
party was out of the home QTH by about 100 miles (170 kM) but I had to stay home
to be with our very young (8 week old) Golden Retriever puppy.  So I only was
able to be on the air when not tending to the pup.  Still both were fun (contest
and puppy sitting), but I missed out on the party.