[3830] NAQP RTTY K9EI Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 17 09:13:13 EDT 2022

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K9EI
Operator(s): K9EI
Station: K9EI

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Ellettsville, IN
Operating Time (hrs): 8:47

Total:  317   122  Total Score = 38,674

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Fun fun!  I had a great time.  The bands were somewhat challenging at the
beginning, with 20/15 being the primary bands.  20 opened out west which enabled
some KL and KH mults in the evening which was cool.

MUF stayed pretty consistent just above 15M for the duration, then lowered right
before the threat of lightning ended my efforts.  I had to unplug antennas!

73
Matt
K9EI

Contest: NAQPRTTY