[3830] NAQP RTTY N9TF Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 17 10:58:22 EDT 2022

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Clarksville TN

   15:   13     9
Total:  206    92  Total Score = 18,952

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG PREDATORS

Comments:

Decided to do assisted mainly to monitor skimmers to see where I was being
heard. 20 and 40 I was lighting up skimmers all over the place with solid signal
reports, but could not get many takers from my CQs. Many run attempts went dry
for significant times calling so S&Pd my way through the bands. Activity
seemed lower than the February NAQP when I was able to put together 335 Qs in
about the same amount of time.

Only one TCG call in the log, Randy, WK9M on two bands. Only others heard on the
bands but could not get their attention was RO and SSF.

Thanks for the Qs!

73 Gene N9TF
Clarksville TN