[3830] NAQP RTTY W4SSF Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 17 12:54:39 EDT 2022

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W4SSF
Operator(s): W4SSF
Station: W4SSF

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: East TN

   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  271   120  Total Score = 32,520

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

GU,RO,ZM,ZZ, that I can remember offhand. I was able to call my son from IL. in
for a Q (KD9OIN) while running. I also snagged Randy WK9M, plus I got a love
letter from NJ4P and want to say what a great job from them. I had many other
contacts from the CWops group and had fun running and S&P for this contest.
The repair and setup of the hex beam worked at 7 feet above ground as that was
all I had time to get done before the contest started. I was really dragging at
midnight so called it quits shortly after.
73, until next time.
Stan
W4SSF