[3830] NAQP RTTY NW8S(@KB8O) M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 17 16:17:55 EDT 2022

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: NW8S
Operator(s): KB8O AB8M NQ8O
Station: KB8O

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: OH

   10:    5     3
-------------------
Total:  822   168  Total Score = 138,096

Club: Black River Radio Ops

Team:

Comments:

Another NAQP has past and even though we didn't beat our score from 2019 we came
pretty close. The upper bands never really yielded much for us in northern Ohio
but 40m was very sporadic with openings long and short at times. The score board
continues to add to the element of but in chair time and pushes the operators a
little harder, we are glad to see it being used more and more. No storms to
speak of this year which is rare so we ran continuous swapping out operators for
the dinner break. Happy to see so many calls repeated in the logbook on 3 to 4
bands and thanks to everyone for the contacts!

Kenwood TS-890s x 2
Optibeam 9-5 @ 50 foot
80M doublet @ 70 foot
40m doublet @ 70 foot
Some mystery 1 over 1 over 1 stacked G5RV (WV4P design), undisclosed...
N1MM logging

NW8S Black River Radio Ops

KB8O
AB8M