[3830] KRC SST NQ2W Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 17 21:40:09 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jul 18

Call: NQ2W
Operator(s): NQ2W
Station: NQ2W

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NY

   80:   1      1
   40:  19     11
   20:  11     10
Total:  31     22  Total Score = 682

Ten-Tec Jupiter at 5W. 2-element mini-beam at 25ft, 40m dipole at 60ft, 80m
dipole at 50ft. Used SD by EI5DI for logging - computer and radio not yet
interfaced.

Nothing on 10 or 15 at the start. Very slow while I was running on 20, I did
much better SnP there. Pretty much all running on 40 where I think my time was
pretty productive. Needed a few repeats because of QRN from an approachng storm.
One lone Q on 80 which I thought might be more productive but wasn't. Quite a
few new callsigns in the log...that's awesome.

Very enjoyable way to spend part of the evening.

Thanks for hearing my QRP station and getting me in the log. I appreciate the
opportunity to participate and the great practice these one hour sessions
provide.

73, Will, NQ2W