[3830] IARU OP0HQ(@OP0HQ/A) Headquarters HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 19 10:19:14 EDT 2022

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: OP0HQ
Operator(s): ON4DS ON4TV ON4AFW ON4FI ON4AMX ON4ZD ON4IA ON4HIL ON4BR ON4EI ON4EM ON4CJK ON4CAU ON4BEN ON5AR ON5RA ON5BH ON5GM ON5JC ON5OO ON6AT ON6NL ON6OO ON6CC ON6DP ON7TK ON7TG ON7ZB ON7ZM ON8ZL ON9KAT OR2F OP4K ON1FT
Station: OP0HQ/A

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: JO11-20-21

  160:   203    136    11       25
   80:   707    451    18       31
   40:  1502   1423    36       44
   20:  1841   1439    52       58
   15:  1334    885    50       57
   10:   386    377    24       33
-------------------------------------
Total:  5973   4711   191      248  Total Score = 15,628,400

Club: Contest Club Belgium

Comments:

Hello fellow contesters and fans and supporters .

We had a great teamevent again and luckily without COVID-19 issues .
But....this last few months our world was shocked by war shaking our modern way
of life and hamradio adventures not in the least the friends and peoples in the
Ukraine and Russia , leaving many casualties and lives lost . Many have lost a
relative or their home . In times like these we first and above anything else
have to think that our hobby is one for helping others in difficult situations
and that contesting should be more a way to test our readiness for helping in
catastrophies rather then competing .
Let us have special thoughts and prayers for those that are the victims of wars
, climate change and other twists of nature or MEN .
Thank You to our devoted team in getting this done in a exemplary way .

Station owners are :

ON7TK on 80 and 15 cw and 10 phone
ON4AMX on 40 cw and 15 phone
ON4HIL / ON4IA on 20 cw
ON6CC on 160 CW
ON6OO on 160 ssb
ON4ZD on 10 cw
ON6DP on 80 Phone
ON4EI on 40 phone
ON7LR on 20 phone

TNX dear friends !!!!

IT manager is ON5OO

Thank You all for making this happen and for calling us .
Truly sorry for those we missed .

Meet You all in the next big one or next year .

Best 73 es Dx ,

Jim ON4DS / OP5T

OP0HQ TEAM COORDINATOR