[3830] CWopsT GW0KRL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 20 10:27:34 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jul 20

Call: GW0KRL
Operator(s): GW0KRL
Station: GW0KRL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Northern Europe
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

Total:  34  Mults = 28  Total Score = 952

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Thanks to Gerry's (W1VE) articles in Solid Copy and NCJ I made my first remote
operation...
Well when I say remote I sat in my kitchen and operated to the shack out in the
back yard Hi!
As always only operated S&P and my apologies to those where I got my timing
slightly wrong.
Still it's another first to tick off the list of things to try, now I just need
to get remote control of my rotator and aerial switch box sorted out and I might
even be able to try real remote operation.
73 Ian GW0KRL