[3830] YOTA KU8E SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jul 23 21:40:58 EDT 2022

                    YOTA Contest - 2022

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:38

   20:   10             9
   15:    9             9
   10:
---------------------------
Total:   19     0      18  Total Score = 990

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Just playing around handing out contacts. Seemed like most of the stations I
worked were a lot older than even me! Not many young people on.

Spent most of the day building a 20 meter wire vertical on a mast for the IOTA
contest next weekend. Look for me from the Georgia Islands NA-058 (Jekyll
Island) on the Atlantic coast. I've always used mobile antennas when I've driven
over there for the IOTA contest. I'm hoping this vertical antenna will work
better. I tested it setup in my backyard tonight and worked a couple EU stations
on 20 meters running 100 watts.

Jeff