[3830] IOTA KF6NCX SO12CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 31 14:43:47 EDT 2022

                    IOTA Contest - 2022

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: SO12CW HP
QTH: CA

   40:    3       1       0        0
   20:   26      13       0        0
   15:    8       4       0        0
Total:   37      18       0        0  Total Score = 5,544

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the qsos. This, my first IOTA contest, was a lot of of fun.  I was
happily surprised to find some unusual DX.  One thing that stood out in this
contest was a lot of very fast CW being sent.  Another was a few very strong DX
signals coming in to my qth.  Conditions seemed mediocre.  Fifteen was not open
as much as I'd hoped it would be and I heard nothing on 10.  Twenty, 40 and 15
were all pretty noisy although during the time I operated Saturday night, 20
finally quieted down and was pleasant to operate on.  73, Larry