[3830] WPX CW 9A1A M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 1 16:25:38 EDT 2022

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): 9A5W 9A9A 9A7R 9A6A 9A5E 9A3SMS 9A8A 9A7DR 9A2EU
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: KOZJACA

   40: 1753
   20: 2316
   15: 1576

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

After 3 years pause caused by COVID-19 our team was again in MM category CW
mode.We had two days with very bad weather causing extreme QRN on low bands and
with temporary noise on high bands. As sonseqeunce we could not copy a lot of
stations with weak signal which was around or below level of existing noise.
In addition propagation on 15 and 10 M bands became worse then it was on Friday
when 15M band was totaly opened and on 10M band signals were very strong.

Any way it was great to participate in MM category again.
Thanks to all who called us.

9A1A team