[3830] CWopsT AE0Q Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 1 19:34:05 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jun 1

Call: AE0Q
Operator(s): AE0Q
Station: AE0Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  90  Mults = 90  Total Score = 8,100

Rain in the CO foothills, no snow today, set up at Eldorado Canyon State Park
again.  Worked a bunch of POTA hunters to get warmed up and get a frequency for
the CWT, but 2 min to 1900 a LOUD 2-land station took over the freq.  Oh well,
when portable with a vertical and 90w you can't win a frequency fight, so I had
to wander up the band at the start, I knew then it wasn't going to be a great
day.  Got a run going finally after about 5 minutes, did work ON, KL7 and AH6KO
so had a global spread :-)  Thanks for all the Qs today !!

Glenn AE0Q