[3830] ARRL Dig W8GJK SO1R-24 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 5 20:12:59 EDT 2022

                    ARRL Digital Contest - 2022

Call: W8GJK
Operator(s): W8GJK
Station: W8GJK

Class: SO1R-24 LP
QTH: CM95oh

Total:  287  Total Score = 3,387

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

This contest was a lot of fun.  I spent time moving between the designated
contest watering holes and going out to work "civilians" on the normal
FT8/FT4 frequencies, using N3FJP to capture all contacts while in WSJT Contest
mode or standard mode.  I had a great run starting at 0630 Local with 40, 20,
then 15 all opening to Asia giving me a string of 20-30 point contacts.  I had
hoped to operate the full 24 but I know I can likely beat this score next time.
Operating condx were IC-7610 and an EFLW using an autotuner.