[3830] KyQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 6 03:51:33 EDT 2022

                    Kentucky QSO Party - 2022

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   20      3
   20:   46     15      1
   15:    8      7      1
----------------------------
Total:   81     25      2  Mults = 57  Total Score = 11,887

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

15m was open here with FB signals, but unfortunately only few KY stations was
here. I try so long SSB on this band and missed maybe some 20m CW stations, but
unfortunately only few answers from KY.
20m was so noisy, but I can work with mobiles and also resident stations.
On 10m I hrd and worked only N4SS.
Thanks for the nice activity of K4KCG bonus station - 9 QSO! Missed only 80m SSB
because he was only under 3800, where EU can't transmitt

My BIG mistake was that I don't know, that KY4L is also mobile ... I worked him
on 20m CW and dont care of him after that ... Late night on 40m I recognize,
that he is on another county ... :( missed I think 4-5 multipliers + QSOs

My BIG thanks to Tyler N4TY, who changed his route and gave me my 2 last missed
KY counties!!!

Thanks for the QSOs!

KM4FO 16/13
N4TY 11/10
AE8M 5/5
KY4L 4/4

(5): N4JRG, N4SS, (4): KB8UEY

K4KCG bonus station: SSB: 40,20,15m - CW: 80,40,20,15m - RTTY: 20,15m

73, Laci OM2VL