[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 8 10:16:25 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jun 8

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  143  Mults = 132  Total Score = 18,876

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Pretty strange conditions again this time. Started on 40 meters. Many signals
were weak but the rate was reasonably good. My apologies to those stations I
asked to repeat; weak signals and a little QRN made copy difficult sometimes.
The 40 meter run finally played out about 1345 and I switched to 20 meters. 20
meter conditions were really weird. The band was very short and some the loudest
signals I heard were very close. On the weaker signals the QSB was very extreme,
deep and fast. Sill managed to pull off a decent run for the remainder of the
session, so probably did about as well as I could. Hope conditions are a bit
more stable for the 1900Z session. See you then.

73...
Randy, W8FN