[3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 9 00:09:04 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Jun 9

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 0:55

Total:  120  Mults = 112  Total Score = 13,440

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

I left the other PC on, you know the one the crashes the network.  Well it got
the network jammed up.  N1MM+ and my 6600 had latency.  I eventually stopped,
shut down the offending PC. but my problem was still there a little bit.
Probably need to restart my 6600 and my old PC (which is working FB right now)
before the 07Z CWT.
But hey even with a lost of 5 minutes I made 120 Qs.  I had pleanty of callers
and maybe some day the callers will perfect timing, I won't make any errors and
I'll break 130.

That was fun, three in a row of 100+ Qs per CWT.  I like it.