[3830] GACW WWSA W4RN SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 12 17:30:04 EDT 2022

                    GACW WWSA CW DX Contest - 2022

Call: W4RN
Operator(s): W4RN
Station: W4RN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Remote Operation

   80:    -     -        -
   40:   30     9       15
   20:   68     9       34
   15:   45    10       20
   10:   18     5        7

Limited time and low power again.  More fun than HP.

I am now removing S&P QSOs with OPs who refuse to send TU or dit dit after
QSO.  I have no way to know if they have completed the QSO and I don't need any
NILs.  These are hotshots who are too busy to provide common courtesy.   I will
be doing this in all future contests.  It is an infestation of rudeness in our
otherwise polite hobby.