[3830] ARRL June VHF N5EP Single Op-Analog HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 12 20:25:16 EDT 2022

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: N5EP
Operator(s): N5EP
Station: N5EP

Class: Single Op-Analog HP
QTH: IL

    6:  73     45
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  73     45  Total Score = 3,285

Rig:  Elecraft K4D, ACOM 1200S amp
Ant:  K4KIO Hexbeam, 35 ft.
Key:  Begali Pearl paddle
SW:   N1MM+

I do a lot of HF contesting, but this was my first six meter contest (first VHF
contest of any kind, for that matter).  On the first day, I made only 8 local
contacts and thought the contest would be a dud, but on the second day there
were openings from Chicago to just about every part of the country, and it
turned out to be a lot of fun.  Definitely will do it again!